As we now are about a month into 2016 I thought this is a good time to try and some sort of review of last year.
Last year was a bit of a roller-coaster for me with periods of all the things happening at once, followed by absolutely nothing. Creatively I had so many ideas of things I wanted to do, shoots I wanted to realize. While I didn’t get to do everything I wanted to, I still got to do some very fun and interesting things.
But instead of just filling this post with lines and lines of text I thought I should just list all the positive and negative things that happened last year.
– Me and my honey travelled to Berlin to attend German Fetish Ball Weekend for the first time. We had a lot of fun and we hope to go back this year!- I was published 5 times in different magazines (well, twice by Kultur Mag but in different issues).
– I walked the runway for Cyberesque at Unleashed Stockholm in October. It was my first time doing a fashion show, I was scared as hell but it was so much fun at the same time 🙂
– I got to work with several new photographers, including Post-mortem.se, Hanna Fredholm, Carmilla and Nathalie Holmberg at Fractal Fashion Photography.
– I moved to a brand new apartment with my honey, finally, after spending 7 years in a long distance relationship ❤
– I got a permanent position at my job, woho!
– I have eaten at a local Michelin star restaurant, Ekstedt. We got to sit at the chef’s table and also got a tour of the kitchen! I mean, how many people get to do that unless you’re in the food business?! Icing on the cake, I got to meet the owner Niklas Ekstedt who’s a food hero of mine 😀
– I got to shoot the most amazing mermaid concept together with the most awesome team of talents ❤
Not so good things:
– Didn’t get to shoot as much as I wanted to.
– Felt very stressed over things, probably more than I should have.
– My grandfather got diagnosed with cancer. This was/is the worst thing that happened in 2015. In spite of all the good things that happened the news of his illness came during the late fall, which pretty much set the tone for the rest of the year. He passed away last week..
But 2016 didn’t just start on an extremely low note, it also started at a very high one at the same time. This is because I’ve had two publications coming out these past two weeks, one of which I made it onto the magazine cover! I will post more about that later, but let’s just say for now that I’m extremely happy, thankful and freaking proud!
I hope that this year will contain more creativity for me, as well as more travels. I’m looking forward to evolve in my modelling and try my hands at new things. I have set a few goals for the year so let’s hope I will achieve all of them!